Oracle Fusion Middleware is the application infrastructure. It enables enterprises to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while maximizing IT efficiency through full utilization of modern hardware and software architectures.I mention a book titles Oracle Fusion Middleware Patterns written by Leading IT Professionals (Harish Gaur, Markus Zirn, Srikant Subramaniam, Nam Doan-Huy , YiHong Xu , Narshimha Rao Kondapaka, Melody Wood, Matjaz B. Juric, Ross Sharman, Juliana Button, Matt Miller, Mark Simpson, Kiran Dattani, Milind Pandit, Nikhilesh Chitnis, Sandeep Banerjie, Mark Farabaugh, Sri Ayyeppen, John Chung, Mike Blackmore, Hamza Jahangir, Basheer Khan, Rex Thexton, Nishidhdha Shah).
This book is written about ten real-world case studies - agile applications using SOA, BPM, Enterprise 2.0, Business Intelligence, Identity Management, and Application Infrastructure. This book shows how to design and develop business processes efficiently.
What we will learn from this book:
- Examine the key building blocks of Enterprise 2.0 architectures and then outline important integration considerations
- Align IT with business processes that benefit from process-driven SOA development
- Create a unified platform for fast, flexible data analysis by integrating relational and multi-dimensional data
- Combine SOA and BI to build intelligent processes with insight-driven agility
- Inject high performance into data services by using data-tier caching for SOA performance
- Bring about change without developing code for application extensions and integrations
- Provide next generation integrated real-time intelligence using Oracle WebCenter, Oracle Coherence, and Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- Build an automated reporting platform with SOA and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Govern business demands and requirements by building agile applications using Fusion Development and Oracle Enterprise Architecture Principles
This book has 10 chapters in 3 sections: Process Improvement, Business Visibility and Collaboration and Security. If you are responsible for planning, designing, providing, and operating software solutions, you have to read this book, this book can help you for ideas and solutions.