The world's most complete customer relationship management (CRM) solution, Oracle's Siebel CRM helps organizations differentiate their businesses to achieve maximum top-and bottom-line growth. It delivers a combination of transactional, analytical, and engagement features to manage all customer-facing operations.
If you would like to install, configure, and manage a robust Customer Relationship Management system using Siebel CRM. I mention book titles Oracle Siebel CRM 8 Installation and Management written by Alexander Hansal (blog). He works as a technical instructor and consultant for Siebel CRM and Oracle Business Intelligence in Europe.
This book has 16 chapters and explains about installation, configuration and practical(management) Siebel CRM on windows and linux.
What we will learn from this book :
- Understand Siebel Web Architecture
- Plan and prepare Siebel CRM infrastructure
- Install and configure Siebel CRM software on Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Install and configure Siebel Charts and Oracle BI Publisher for Siebel
- Implement load balancing and support multi-language environments
- Manage the Siebel servers from the Siebel Web Client and the command line
- Implement LDAP authentication and Web Single-Sign-On
- Understand Siebel Access Control and Personalization
- Manage organizations, positions, and user accounts
- Install the Siebel Management Server infrastructure and use ADM to migrate configuration changes
- Monitor Siebel CRM environments for usage and performance
- Use Siebel Remote to support developers and mobile users
This book is useful to prepare for setting up Siebel CRM. You will learn ideas and tricks from expert. When you are looking for some book to help about Installation, Configuration and Management Siebel CRM, I suggest this book.