What is Oracle Application Express? Oracle APEX is a rapid web application development tool for the Oracle database. Using only a web browser and limited programming experience, you can develop and deploy professional applications that are both fast and secure. Oracle APEX is a fully supported, no cost option of the Oracle database.
Oracle APEX 4.0 was available June 23, 2010. We can see New Features.
I mentions new book for APEX 4.0 titles "Oracle APEX 4.0 Cookbook" written by Michel van Zoest(blog), Marcel van der Plas.
What we will learn from this book :
- Create feature-rich web applications in APEX 4.0
- Integrate third-party applications like Google Maps into APEX by using web services
- Hands-on examples to make the most out of the possibilities that APEX has to offer
- Find out about the APEX Dictionary, Translations, Websheets, and the new Application Builder
- Make the development process easier by using debugging
- Deploy APEX applications using the APEX Listener and Apache
- Use Team Development to make APEX projects lean and Agile