If you work with Oracle Database as Newbie. Perhaps you're just thinking you need to work with Oracle Database product. You're curious about Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I, Because SQL concepts and SQL commands are important. So, You should take Oracle course.
Anyway, You are just looking some books which was wrriten about Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I. I'd recommend "OCA Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I: A Real World Certification Guide" book. Written by Steve Ries(blog).
This book covers 12 chapters. Readers're supposed to learn about SQL concepts and etc... You will start with SQL Developer installation. Why you are supposed to know about SQL Developer (Because, you should have some tool/program to connect Oracle Database). You will learn about SQL (SELECT statement, DML, Functions to manipulate data). You will learn from Examples from the real-world(including Example by Pictures), that helps you easy-understand .
When you finished each chapter, You will see "Test your knowledge". I believe that is helpful, Because It'll improve your comprehension. However, I think this book is good for readers as Oracle Newbie. When I open it each of pages, I mean page by page. I saw examples and example pictures., That helped me feel easy while I was reading it.
What you will learn from this book :
- Get insights into the fundamentals of databases and how they work
- Create and manipulate databases
- Create complex reports by joining data from multiple tables
- Use functions to manipulate data for solving real world problems
- Create database objects from scratch to store the types of data used in businesses today
- Use SQL in application development
- Aggregate data transformation using group functions
- Combine SQL queries
Anyway, You can review Table of Contents
Why is Affinity Mask Negative in sp_configure?
14 hours ago