Big Data - It's about values of qualitative or quantitative variables, belonging to a set of items, that is defined by the three V's (IBM - 4 V's):
- Volume : large amounts of data
- Variety : the data comes in different forms, including traditional databases, images, documents, and complex records
- Velocity : the content of the data is constantly changing, through the absorption of complementary data collections, through the introduction of previously archived data or legacy collections, and from streamed data arriving from multiple sources
and Veracity : the data is meaningful, we can trust it...
This post was written about book title - Principles of Big Data Preparing, Sharing, and Analyzing Complex Information By Jules J Berman.
Good book for learning how to organize large volumes of complex data, and how to achieve data permanence when the content of the data is constantly changing. General methods for data verification and validation, as specifically applied to Big Data resources. Find a lot of topics, samples to perform Big Data. Helpful for readers to understand more about Big Data.
Easy to read and give much more idea and..
• Learn general methods for specifying Big Data in a way that is understandable to humans and to computers.
• Avoid the pitfalls in Big Data design and analysis.
• Understand how to create and use Big Data safely and responsibly with a set of laws, regulations and ethical standards that apply to the acquisition, distribution and integration of Big Data resources.
Log Buffer #399, A Carnival of the Vanities for DBAs
17 hours ago