It's very useful for Python video learning, but users should have basic about Python. They must install ipython.
Note start ipython by " ipython notebook" command and users can check how to install ipython?and users should download example codes at https://github.com/DevTeam-TheOpenBastion/int-py-notes
This video course gaves deeply Python learning topics by using iPython, including:
- Functions: return values, arguments, decorators, and the function API
- Comprehensions, generator functions, and generator expressions
- Understanding the import system and namespace relationships
- Using the Python DB API to query and maintain relational data, and JSON to extract data from the Web
- The NumPy, SciPy, and Matplotlib libraries for numerical and analytical computing
- An introduction to unit testing with unit test
- Deeper understanding of Unicode, with explanations of encoding and decoding techniques and the relationship between byte strings and text
- An introduction to textual analysis using regular expressions
- Information sources for documentation, further research, and coding style considerations
First of all, Users should install "ipython" and download examples codes. Users will be able to learn Python each topic easier, because it's easy to follow each example demo in video. It's very good to use this video course and iPython for Python improvement.